Emily's World

This blog is about work that I have been doing.

Previous Posts Daily Reads/Friends



Layout by mela
Powered by Blogger

Mandarin Design
http://maddox.xmission.com

Friday, January 27, 2006

Noah and his Ark

God said "I'm going to flood the whole world". He said to Noah to build an ark for lots and lots of animals and his children.

He made some plans. They got some wood and a cover and then built the ark. The animals were all coming together, there were two of each. Then they saw a big rain cloud. The rain poured down and filled up the sea.

Then they floated away to get to dry land but they couldn't see any. So noah sent a raven to find dry land, The raven didn't come back. Then he sent another raven and he came back with a stick in his mouth and that meant there was dry land.

They opened the door and got out the boat. God said "i'm sorry for flooding the land, I didn't mean to".Noah saw a rainbow.

Labels:


| Emily posted at 12:37 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com